25 Atkins Street, Jarrahdale WA 6124
REDUCED $25,000 - GREAT VALUE - 2 ACRES + House - Property ID: 572949
Charming Character Home
CIRCA 1888 to 1920 HOME, RARE opportunity on 2 acres in Jarrahdale's Historical Milling township. This home use to be a Nunnery with a Parishner's quarters separate to the house and next to an unused Catholic Church.
Gorgeous Historical partially restored home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Step back in time with aprox 13 ft high ceilings, polished wood floors, original fire places in the bedrooms in 2 front rooms(not in current use)and embossed tin on walls in formal dining/lounge.
This property has not been heritage listed
* Close to primary school, shop/post office and tavern
* 4 large garden sheds, Bird Aviaries
* Potters/shed, which could be converted into 2 room unit, - use to be parishioners quarters.
* Double car garage/workshop + lean-to carport which could cover 4 vehicles
* Double carport with extra shed
* Wood shed with plenty of wood from tree recently cut down
* Fruit trees galore, including citrus and stonefruit.
Large Fern House with shelving and reticulation suit a keen gardener
May suit tradesman, keen gardener, semi retirees, retirees requiring lots of storage,
Has potential for keen people who would love to continue to restore it back to its original state or to put there own stamp on it.
Visit www.walkscore.com.au enter the address of the property interested to see how far away services and places are in kms and walking distance
Visit www.jarrahdale.com.au to find out more about the beautiful historical milling town
- Land Size Approx. - 8107 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge and Dining
- Formal Lounge