666 Jarrahdale Road, Jarrahdale WA 6124
Location Location House - Property ID: 593567
Character home in Historical Jarrahdale's centrally located in town site. This house was originally built around the 1920's and later became the local newsagent until 1975. It has great places to put the feet up, watch the world go by, enjoy the fragranced garden and fruit it bears and ponder where life will take you next.
* Close to post office, shops, tavern, primary school, bus stop and has public open space opposite
* Access to the back of the property from Siford Way, (off Wanliss Street), makes shortcut to Primary School and easy entrance from double carport
Home includes 2 Bedrooms plus sleepout, 1 bathroom recently refurbished, large lounge with polished floorboards, separate dining, study and 2 combustion wood stoves. House has recently been restumped, repainted outside and has new gutters.
* Easy to maintain cottage gardens with abundance of fruit trees and self sustaining gardens for growing own vegetables in 2 green houses.
* Shed has 3 phase power and old cool room
* Zoning is R12.5 Residential - Possibilities for Consulting rooms for medically qualified, Home business using less than 50 sq m all applications to local Serpentine Jarrahdale Shire Council.
Visit www.jarrahdale.com.au to find out more about the local area
Visit www.walkscore.com.au enter the address of property and find out how far away services and places are in walking distance in metres and kms